Have a question? Here are the answers.
- How can I purchase your soap?
You can purchase my soap via my Etsy store.
- Do you do custom orders and/or special occasions?
I do! Please contact me with your request. For more, see Weddings and Custom Gifts.
- Do you sell wholesale?
At this time I am unable to take on wholesale accounts. Thank you for understanding.
- Can I have your recipe?
As I am sure you understand, my recipes are something I have labored over quite a bit. I do share some recipes on this blog. Recipes I share may be licensed under Creative Commons. Thank you for understanding.
- Where do you buy…?
- Oils—I have a variety of vendors that I use. My palm oil must be sustainable, so I only purchase from Bramble Berry or Soaper’s Choice, as they are the only vendors I know of who sell RSPO Certified sustainable palm oil. I buy other oils from local grocery stores, Soaper’s Choice, Bramble Berry, and Nature’s Garden.
- Fragrances—I buy from a variety of vendors, including Bramble Berry, Nature’s Garden, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Rustic Escentuals, and more. I recommend all of them.
- Lye—The Lye Guy. I highly recommend him.
- Colorants and other additives—Bramble Berry, Nurture Soap Supplies, Rustic Escentuals, Nature’s Garden. I’ve also purchased additives on Etsy.
- If you have questions about other items, feel free to contact me.
- Do you have classes?
Not at present, but feel free to contact me for opportunities. I do have a YouTube channel. I have a limited amount of time and resources, and I am not likely to offer regular classes any time soon.
- Are your soaps vegan?
Some of them are. Others contain milks, honey, or cruelty-free tussah silk. However, I do not use animal fats in my soap. Ingredients are posted on all my listings and all soaps are labeled with ingredients. If you are not sure about a soap, just ask.
- Are your soaps natural?
Natural is not a term that is regulated by the FDA. I don’t refer to all of my soaps as natural because many of them have skin-safe synthetic ingredients, such as colorants and fragrances. In fact, some of these synthetic ingredients are safer than so-called “natural” ingredients. However, some of my soaps are made with natural colorants and essential oils, and I do refer to them as natural.